Our Seller Partnership Program
Working in partnership with you, we will use our proven strategies to get your home sold.
- We will meet, review your goals, timeline and concerns.
- We will take a tour of your home with you offering suggestions on how best to present it for showings. We will gather information on your mechanics and any updates you have made. A 3hr session with Amy Pieroni of Decide2Organize will be provided at our expense should you desire her assistance in staging your home.
- Proper pricing of your home is a critical element in achieving the best price at closing. We will then prepare and review with you, a detailed market analysis of your home so that you can reach an informed listing price for your home.
- We will have professional quality photographs taken at our expense of the interior and exterior of your home, highlighting the best features.
- We will submit your property to the Multiple Listing Service carefully writing descriptions of your home to attract buyers. We will verify your taxes with the town, measure the rooms, and make sure all information submitted is accurate.
- We will present your listing to our office sales staff at our weekly office meeting via virtual tour to help uncover a waiting buyer.
- We will coordinate the delivery of your existing Title and Survey to your attorney or directly to a title company should you desire that.
- We will install a professional sign and electronic lock box on your property and establish appropriate showing instructions with you.
- We will advertise your home on the our Web page, our Facebook page, in local and other publications as appropriate.
- We will coordinate Open House date(s) and virtual open houses, with you and provide feedback of the comments from the Open House.
- We will coordinate the scheduling of viewings with cooperating Brokers with you and according to your schedule. We will do our best to obtain feedback from all showings.
- We will establish a date for the receipt and review of offers and negotiate for you the terms of the offers.
- We will coordinate the date of the buyer’s Home Inspection with their Agent and review the results with you.
- We will coordinate with Attorneys, Appraisers, Surveyors, town inspectors, and repair contractors as needed.
- We will coordinate the Closing date with your Attorney and provide you with a preliminary Sales information estimate sheet documenting the costs of the sale for you.
- We will do our best to insure a smooth Closing of your home and arrange for the removal of the sign and lockbox from you property.
- We will keep in touch with you after the sale to service whatever your future needs may be.